Don’t be surprised, this is indeed one of the greatest laws of nature! Scientists, philosophers, faith/community/corporate leaders or Gurus have yet not been able to get a grip of this law. Therefore, you would find sporadic mention of same but no systematic explanation and description through all means and media!!
Very often you would read that states of things to come are being shaped by Almighty, Destiny or Super Natural Powers. These are only perceptions and illusions embedded in our mind with no evidence or substance. Someone may argue that does it mean that mind is greater than God? No; if God is everywhere, which we all believe, then God resides in our mind. So, such question or comparison is obnoxious.
This law confers astounding power to the mind of each one of us; but it is equally astonishing that it has remained beyond the belief of most and some, who got sense of it, have not been able to fully comprehend and command it! If we refer to holy, history or mythology books, you may find mention that some saints were able to exercise such powers. Otherwise, this has remained a subject of fiction and fantasy.
Let us understand how this law functions and can facilitate our great success and strides!
How state of our mind creates the influence
All objects or particles in universe are entangled with one another. It may be difficult to imagine how that works or is possible due to vastness and distances in space, which we see; but this is a scientific fact. Hence, our mind is also interconnected with things around us. It is this interconnection or entanglement, through which state of our mind is able to connect with the state of things around us or under observation by us and create impact on the same. Vice versa is very much true i.e. things around us would influence state of our mind!
Can we identify state of our mind and control it?
This is most interesting aspect. Read and understand it carefully!
- We know we have a mind; but no one knows where it is located! It is believed to inside our brain; but our brain is not mind. No one has been able to observe mind directly; all that the most advanced technology could establish as of date is effect that our mind produces on parts of our brain and body. None of branches of science, including medical knows more than this!
- Mind controls our consciousness and body. Is there anything beyond our mind? Very unlikely!
- State of our mind cannot be static even for a moment; it is always dynamic i.e. changing.
- “Current state of our mind” and “our attempt to identify it” are 2 separate activities of same mind and hence cannot occur at the same time. These are mutually exclusive!
Hence, we can only identify the image stored in our mind for the state, which existed before and not now!!
Such image gets distorted, if we were thinking or doing something else or any of our emotions was present prior to our attempt to identify.
Therefore, at best we can judge or identify state of our mind approximately but never 100% accurately!
Saner and sincere you are to the core, closer you would be to 100%; but can never touch it!!
- Can we control it?
Yes, we can; but coarsely!
First of all, what you cannot measure or identify accurately, you cannot also control it accurately by design.
Secondly, your state of mind is instantly affected by your emotions, ego, biases, past memories. You have to drop all these and keep in mind just only what you want to control, which is rare!
- Mix-up in your judgment on state of your mind
- You are feeling happy; but worry what your spouse might be doing (in so called sub-conscious mind).
- You are very focused on design, you are making; but asking your mind to keep it that way!
- You are very upset over your mistake; yet you are remembering that everyone learns from mistakes!
Above are very routine examples (there are innumerable) and you would conclude that the primary feeling (starting part of these examples) is the state of your mind. It is not!! It is completely mixed and therefore, state of things to come would be in any mix or combination, making you believe that the law does not work. Actually, it is truly working!
- Mix-up in your control of state of your mind
- You are in state of disappointment over failure of your team and want to change it to one of courage to face your management. But, you cannot control your disenchantment with team. You are destined to fail, since due to mix-up, your mind and resultant communication cannot impress your management.
- You want people to prevent recurring mistakes; but nag and chide them!
- You want to inculcate leadership qualities and think that would improve your image!
In above example, you bring unconsciously or may be consciously dual purpose and hence, defeat or negate your primary purpose by secondary one.
- Examples, where things really turn out, as per state of your mind
- One day, you get up in the morning with natural excitement and optimism. You would discover, you had no clash with your spouse, left for office well on time, most traffic signals were green and you could comfortably manage even your toxic boss!
- You went for a movie without advance booking and thought that if you get a seat, it would be great; otherwise sincerely no regret. Most likely, you would get a seat for the show.
- Your doctor prescribed you to undergo series of medical tests, since he is not able to pinpoint exact cause of your illness (nothing major). You start to worry what had gone wrong with you, since you do not have any major ailment. While collecting report later, if you do it with conviction that apparently nothing is wrong; but things do go wrong. If that be so, you would face it with grit. Most probably, your reports would not show any significant problem!
How best to plough power of your mind
- You can best plough power of your mind by being positive for all what you think and do. It is only then, that you would reap fruits with rich flavor.
- You can also misuse power of your mind by being negative. More people do this and they get thorns, which they cannot retain or sustain! They hurt and harm others and in turn self. If you believe it otherwise, most probably you do not know the real story of such people!
- You need to change or convert 5 things –
- Ego –> Esteem (for self and others)
- Biases –> Broad thinking
- Callous and complex character –> Clear conscience and consciousness
- Split-behavior –> Solemnly sincere
- Fastidious –> Focused
- Be always natural self and do not deliberately desire to influence things to come. You cannot influence that way.
- Keep state of your mind positive, happy or hopeful and then, observe things to come……
You are, now, bound to discover that you are Brilliant and Blessed! The Law lives by you!!
Leave a Reply