“Do, what makes you Happy!
Don’t do what Harms, Hurts or Hates others!!”
Very often, most come on crossroads and get confused what to do or not do. But, it is amazing that above 2 sentences can indeed guide you and help determine correct way forward! These sentences are not alien to most; but what has been hitherto beyond comprehension of many is that these actually constitute a universal rule for “Dos & Don’ts” in nearly all situations all over world – be it good or bad time, successes or failures, comfort or crisis.
True meaning of Happiness
Happiness is one of the most widely used words; but irony is that it is also the most misunderstood term! Most confuse happiness with pleasure, excitement, enjoyment, attachment or attraction. Happiness is just a state of mind, in which there is no conflict of thoughts. Mind is focused just on the present situation or “Now”!
Selflessness and fearlessness descend automatically, when one is really in a state of happiness!!
How the rule keeps you on track
- You can’t be happy at work without being motivated and charged; and you can’t get success without these 2 attributes!
- Leadership trait demands that one be hopeful and helpful. Happiness can’t survive without these 2 qualities.
- Without being happy, you can’t be productive yet creative. And you cannot gain visibility in a company or society without being productive as well as creative.
- You ought to be passionate and compassionate in order to be happy. In order to be people friendly, you need these likewise.
- Since there is no conflict of thoughts and fear during the state of happiness, these make you decisive and daring! That is what you need, to be good in management.
- Plural thoughts and preconceived notions cannot bring happiness; in other words, you have to be focused and flexible to be happy, which are also exactly needed to beat your rivals or competitors.
- If you want to be a great communicator, you cannot do without confidence and prudence, which also create great sense of your satisfaction i.e. happiness.
It very much implies that don’t do what makes you unhappy – anxiety, anger, worries or fear!
How the rule does not allow you going off track
- If your attitude is unreasonable and unruly, you are bound to hurt whom you are dealing with. So, you cannot afford to do it!
- Being rash and rude is bound to irritate others, regardless of high position you are holding. So, it is undesirable in every case.
- In the name of duty, if you are abusive or atrocious, you would only attract repulsion or hatred from others. You cannot justify these under any circumstance.
- Being unfair and unfriendly can encourage you to play games and politics against others and harm them. You would always lose by doing that.
- Your impulsive and provocative communication would invariably trigger hurt for others and would never go down well.
- If you are inconsiderate or irritating to others, you cannot be a likeable person.
- If you shout or show off, it can only create a crack in other’s understanding of you and hence can afford the least.
So, this is a golden rule, whose glitter can glorify your character and make you very graceful!
Leave a Reply