Communicating with you through my 1st blog of 2012, let me start by asking what would you like New Year to bring you?
- Would like to enjoy your life more than ever before?
- Would you like your life to be full of pleasure; but, without problem?
- You would like your boss to be nice to you at least in Twenty Twelve
- Do you wish your spouse to be kind to you?
- Should sun be always shining on you and you would always like to feel relaxed?
How many of above wishes you want 2012 to fulfill for you? May be all of above or most of these.
Let us assume, you want to take it all. Why miss any, when there is an opportunity?
Here is what you need to do:
- You obviously know, how you have enjoyed your life before. Your present desire shows that it was not good enough. So, why remember what was not up to the mark? Just forget it – the past.
This would be a sure shot to enjoy more Now!
- It is clear you had problems before. You do not want them anymore; rather hate them, as those have impacted your pleasure.
Are those still around?
- No; then why worry? In any case, you do not like them. Start to worry or think of those, whom you like or love. Why to be a nerd by bothering about what you dislike?
- If yes, then tell me of your problems. As a friend, I would be happy to help.
- Are you a boss and nice to your team?
No; then you are stupid. Hang on, I am not saying this. I read it in a management guru’s book.
If such is the case, why grumble; Behavior of your boss is commensurate with what you are.
If yes, you have a case. Do simple things – go to the boss and tell him or her what kind of boss you are and ask politely, what you should do, so that he or she becomes nice to you – be more humble or fumble, work smarter or be less smart, be a yes man/woman or say no to indiscretions? I am sure; your boss would be nice to you….thereafter.
- If spouse is She, take her on an enjoyable holiday package.
If spouse is He, give him a break and good food.
So, you get what you give.
- Sun always shines; albeit you may not be seeing it. Surely, there are clouds, which are preventing sun to shine on you.
Make efforts to remove these clouds and if required, seek some help.
Once you are shining under the sun or sun is shining on you, your relaxation or comfort is guaranteed.
So, it is not that difficult to get the best out of 2012. Right?
You are, now, set to get what you want (though 15 days late in Twenty Twelve)!