As 2nd step to understand what is behind or inside your life, read and evaluate this.
If your honest answer to all of following points is “Yes, I have been believing and living with these”, you are a “Normal Being”. If some of these are indeed “Myths” for you and you do not actually live with those, you are “Above Normal”. And, if you live with none of these, you are “Meta-Normal”.
- You bring your fortune or misfortune with your birth and its timing.
- Your talents and/or traits are gifts from your birth or from God and therefore, cannot be changed.
- There are people with negative vibes, whose presence affect you and your environments negatively.
- What you cannot enjoy now, you can enjoy later or tomorrow.
- You are clever enough to hide your inner self – love or hate, disappointment or enchantment, pleasure or pain, frustration or satisfaction, inclination or repulsion – to reflect on your body language.
- Quality in everything that you do costs you extra time, efforts, energy or money.
- Your instincts, gut feelings or inner voices are governed by meta physics; something that you are unable to explain.
- Selection range for your role model/s comes from –
- People with power play – Your boss, CEO, head of your country….
- People with popularity – Sports person, actor, entertainer, leader of popular movement
- People with courage – Military commander or one, who can damage or dismantle camp of your adversary
- Best way to gain knowledge is to do it myself, without seeking involvement, advice or guidance from others.
- For best career growth (or at least to keep it safe), play safe, toe boss’ line and not challenge him/her, even if necessary.
- Best method to gain popularity and attention is to flaunt, taunt, comment and criticize.
- Best strategy to get visibility is to take a dip into crisis, cry for help and secure sympathy.
- You can do more than one thing or multitasking at the same moment – work on your laptop or in kitchen, listen to music and talk on cell phone.
- Free lunches and freebies come really free, do not have a price tag and hence, cost you nothing.
- Your failures or short comings are easily attributable to –
“Inputs”, “Reasons beyond control”, “Coincidences”….. if nothing else, you would find luck, forefathers, genes or God always handy!
And, there are many more! If anyone of you believe that a particular point is not a myth, please identify same in comments space below. I plan to come back to explain why all of above are myths in real.