2012 can bring the Best for You

Communicating with you through my 1st blog of 2012, let me start by asking what would you like New Year to bring you?

• Would like to enjoy your life more than ever before?
  • Would you like your life to be full of pleasure; but, without problem?
  • You would like your boss to be nice to you at least in Twenty Twelve
  • Do you wish your spouse to be kind to you?
  • Should sun be always shining on you and you would always like to feel relaxed?

How many of above wishes you want 2012 to fulfill for you? May be all of above or most of these.

Let us assume, you want to take it all. Why miss any, when there is an opportunity?

Here is what you need to do:

1. You obviously know, how you have enjoyed your life before. Your present desire shows that it was not good enough. So, why remember what was not up to the mark? Just forget it – the past.
    This would be a sure shot to enjoy more Now!
  2. It is clear you had problems before. You do not want them anymore; rather hate them, as those have impacted your pleasure.
    Are those still around?
    1. No; then why worry? In any case, you do not like them. Start to worry or think of those, whom you like or love. Why to be a nerd by bothering about what you dislike?
    2. If yes, then tell me of your problems. As a friend, I would be happy to help.
  3. Are you a boss and nice to your team?
    No; then you are stupid. Hang on, I am not saying this. I read it in a management guru’s book.
    If such is the case, why grumble; Behavior of your boss is commensurate with what you are.
    If yes, you have a case. Do simple things – go to the boss and tell him or her what kind of boss you are and ask politely, what you should do, so that he or she becomes nice to you – be more humble or fumble, work smarter or be less smart, be a yes man/woman or say no to indiscretions? I am sure; your boss would be nice to you….thereafter.
  4. If spouse is She, take her on an enjoyable holiday package.
    If spouse is He, give him a break and good food.
    So, you get what you give.
  5. Sun always shines; albeit you may not be seeing it. Surely, there are clouds, which are preventing sun to shine on you.
    Make efforts to remove these clouds and if required, seek some help.
    Once you are shining under the sun or sun is shining on you, your relaxation or comfort is guaranteed.

So, it is not that difficult to get the best out of 2012. Right?

You are, now, set to get what you want (though 15 days late in Twenty Twelve)!

You may also like
Nature’s untold secret – Why West of most places is more developed than East!
Our Life is full of Paradoxes! Why is that?
11 Comments
  • Ravi Athalye
    May 5,2012 at 6:29 pm

Murli,
    Experience, Wisdom and Philosophy holds an enviable status in learning. Reminds me of coaches who teach you strokes, hone the execution and prime their students to play the best.

Once the student is playing for `Wimbledon’ victory is for the one who can not only re create the learning’s but go beyond into mind play where no coach has gone before.

I feel that reading your blogs is good learning. Yet I am sure there can be cross roads where the issue may fall outside the teachings and need actual case study inputs from you.

Do you have plans of becoming a Consultant…..you may already be one.

Ravi

• May 5,2012 at 9:41 pm

Many thanks for your comments and true statements on learnings.

Yes, there may be many issues and aspects, which could fall outside the scope of these posts. I would be too happy to share my thoughts on those.

• Ravi Athalye
    May 2,2012 at 10:34 pm

Hello Murli,
    You illustrate the wholeness of behavior in your writings.

For every action there appears to be positives and negatives. Change seems to be driven by having clear vision, a logical work breakdown structure and willingness to accept a reasonable collateral damage in the execution. The big question is what is reasonable?

I guess the values of the Leader will set a measure of reasonableness.

A neutron may have no charge but below that un biased state there could be a mil storm of opposing forces.

I look forward to your writings ……particularly how you have negotiated the tumult that one encounters when managing a large work force , driving corporate goals in constant conflict with behavioral `rightness’ .

I thank you for dissecting the management journey so far.

To borrow from Alice in Wonderland : I am getting ‘Curioser and Curioser’ . I know that such a journey has no bottom lines or punch line yet at the end of it your finesse in management will be there for everyone to experience.

Ravi

• May 3,2012 at 10:31 pm

I am very thankful for your thoughtful and illustrious comments! Yes, it is a journey of Change and Paradigm Shift.

• Rohini Gadekar
    Mar 19,2012 at 12:30 pm

“Worry or think of those whom you like or love” is really worth doing.
    Got a good direction.
    Thanks. 🙂

• Mar 19,2012 at 12:40 pm

Thanks for your comments! You have picked a right point!!

• Maria
    Feb 3,2012 at 1:26 pm

inspirational!! simple things we tend to forget 🙂 but we always know them in our hearts, sometimes just knowing doesnt help, we need to act on it 🙂

• vrushali narsale
    Jan 25,2012 at 4:07 pm

nice sir .. point 4 i like most..”you get what you give” this will help we all to change our thinking way…and our life will became happy…

• Jan 19,2012 at 2:12 pm

I am also agree.

• Tushar
    Jan 17,2012 at 4:18 pm

I do agree.

• ASHWINI DESHMUKH
    Jan 17,2012 at 10:03 am

WE ONLY THINK ABOUT OUR WORK & MONEY IN OUR DAY BY DAY LIFE, BUT THESE THOUGHTS WIL INSPIRE US TO THINK ABOUT OUR NATION & HAPPY LIFE,IT IS HELPFUL TO US FOR RECOGNISING THAT”HUM ME HAI HERO”. & I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR THESE HAPPY THOUGHTS WHICH MADE ME HAPPY.

Leave Your Comment